About Good Shepherd Mission Hospital
In 1949 the Catholic Church in Eswatini officially established the Good Shepherd Mission Hospital, following its mandate to human nature as commanded by the Lord Jesus Christ in John 10:10 that ‘all mankind should live life in abundance’. The land and buildings where the Hospital is situated are wholly owned by the Roman Catholic Church, and the Hospital is directed by a Governing Board.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Other Services Offered By The Hospital
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
OUR GOALS AND MISSION
Improve the health of the people served by providing quality care; a spiritually fulfilling, comprehensive range of services, convenient and timely access with exceptional service and compassionate care through committed staff and train nurses to deliver health care services to a culturally diverse population within a variety of health care settings.
- To cooperate with the Ministry of Health in providing medical, paramedical, education and related health services in the Lubombo Region.
- To serve clients keeping in mind the policy of the Ministry of Health which seek to achieve HEALTH FOR ALL BEYOND THE YEAR 2015.
- To emphasise the promotion of health and self- care in the region, with relevant services in the clinics and hospitals.
- To integrate with other agencies such as the Ministry of Health Stakeholders, Non – profit making Organisations, Community Based Organisations, Faith based Organisations in health promotion of the Swazi Nation.
- To be consistent in service excellence by providing continuous training to our employees at their different levels.
- To collaborate with the Ministry of Health Stakeholders, Non – profit making Organisations, Community Based Organisations, faith based Organisations in health promotion of the Swati Nation.
Our vision is to be Swaziland’s leading hospital in patients’ experience, clinical outcomes, research and education.
With over 60 years in serving the Kingdom of Eswatini and improving the health of the people.